Canon has updated it’s Digital Photo Professional software to version 3.11.26. The update addresses several issues, and in particular, an anomaly when dealing with Canon 5D Mark III RAW files.
- Now supports the following new lenses:
EF24mm F2.8 IS USM, EF28mm F2.8 IS USM, EF24-70mm F2.8L II USM, EF500mm F4L IS II USM, EF600mm F4L IS II USM
- Supports images taken with EOS 5D Mark III, EOS-1D X.
- The digital lens optimizer function has been added.
- The multiple image composition and HDR tools have been added.
- Fixed a phenomenon that the original image characteristics could not be obtained when processing RAW images of EOS 5D Mark III using Digital Photo Professional 3.11.10 which is bundled with EOS 5D Mark III.
- Fixes a malfunction that occurs when using the quick check tool to check a large volume of images.
Click the link below to visit the Canon USA website (opens in a new browser window/tab). Once there, select your operating system and follow the instructions.