25 July 2012 - FUJIFILM is proud to announce the launch of the FinePix F800EXR, a compact digital camera equipped with a Fujinon 20x optical zoom lens (25-500mm*1), and a 16 megapixel BSI (Back Side Illuminated) EXR-CMOS sensor.
The FinePix F800EXR offers the ability to transfer high quality images directly to smartphones and tablets*2, enabling users to post photos to Facebook and other social networking sites quickly. In addition, the FinePix F800EXR features a new Advanced Filter that lets users get even more creative with their photography.
Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR key features list:
- High quality Fujinon 20x optical zoom covering 25-500mm with intelligent digital zoom boosting the range to approx.40x.
- 16 megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor
- 3.0-inch LCD with 460,000 dots and Monitor Sunlight Mode
- Wireless Image Transfer
- Advanced Filter (for artistic finishes)
- Full HD movies (1920×1080 pixels) with a Automatic Scene Selection
- RAW file capture
- 360˚ Motion Panorama
- Film Simulation modes
- Multiple Exposure mode
The camera will go on sale towards the end of September 2012 for an estimated price of £279, and will be available in three colours: red, black, white.
*1 35mm film equivalent
*2 AndroidTM smartphone/ tablet, iPhone/iPad